Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Do your part 1.8.2015


“Do your own part” - a message that God has given me last night. I’m not sure if this is going to have a long caption but I will type exactly what comes out from my mind, not deliberately shorter or longer.



What does do your own part mean. Firstly, people say God will help you through. Yes, no doubt He will help you through. but with one condition. WHAT? A CONDITION? Yes, a condition. That is, you yourself, have to do your own part first. Think about it, you ask for God to help you pass a hard exam but you don’t even study. Do you think God would just suddenly make you 10000 times smarter and pass every single exam? No, He won’t. He needs you to give your best, and leave the rest to Him. If you don’t even make an effort to work with Him, do you think you will accept His help?



I don’t know if my account has non-believer followers, or any non-believers have come across, but if you don’t believe in my God, does that mean you don’t have to do your own part? NO. You still have to play your own role and try your best. Although you are not ready for God, God is waiting for you. If you try just once to pray to Him (on the condition that you have done your part and you are submitting your whole heart to Him), He will change you for the good.



Do your own part has another meaning to me (which is the message God gave me) - do not be affected by what others have done wrong. Stay in your spot even if others have an advantage just because they achieved in wrong ways. Remember my “giving to get” post? There are people who socialize with certain people just to build connections and to get helped when they need them; there are students who copy homework to get good grades; there are people who ask for and suddenly get a boost in number of followers. It might be harsh at first to see “Why does he know so many people?” “Why does she get good grades?” or “Why did she suddenly get more followers than I did?” These things all bother us so much. These may not be the exact case you have but there are things that bother us but no matter how many times we warn others, no one listens.



God taught me that I should focus more on what I have to do. As long as I have warned others, that is enough. (I may not be able to 100% do this because sometimes I still get bothered when people do things in “bad” ways but I’m gradually reminding myself more so that I can focus more on what I need to do for the society) I have done my part and only focusing on others mistakes would only bring negative emotions. The best way I could do is to help others and remind them to do things in the right way, then leave it to them to decide. That’s the best way to get things right in my life.


join me on instagram down below!
Instagram




This turned out pretty long but I hope you all like it!

6 comments:

  1. Hello sunshine girl!
    I agree with you, in that we still have to do our part when asking God for something. I believe that is what He expects.

    Thank you for your visit to my blog. It was nice to see you.

    Have a blessed week,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we definitely should! God can only work on us if we ourselves are willing to work!

      No problem! God bless you too!

      Delete
  2. So inspiring!! I loved everything you said here.....how wise you are. I often think about this at night before I go to sleep. What I can do to give and do my part with the time I have here on earth. Thanks so much for popping by my blog! Lovely meeting you! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is so kind of you! Yes, we all have a reason to be here and we just have to figure them out! No problem and God bless!

      Delete
  3. Good read. He promises to direct our steps. Steps implies moving forward...doing my part.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is so true! He directs us but we also have to follow!
      No problem and God bless!

      Delete